Omgoshh!! Thank you soo much to Sahi over at My World of Books for the nomination! This means a lot to me! My blog is still new and im so happy that you are enjoying it! This is so thoughtful!
Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions
List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog
1. What book do you think made you into an avid reader? – Twilight, for sure. It was the first book that I found interesting.
2. If you got the chance to interview your favorite author, who would it be and what would you ask them? – Wow, I honestly have no idea, I don’t really have any favorites, they are all equally great. I would ask about their inspiration though.
3. What’s the book that is on top of your summer TBR? To Kill a Kingdom! Def without a doubt!
4. What do you like the most about being a blogger? – Connecting with other readers and keeping track of my books.
5. Have you ever bought a book purely based on it’s cover and which one was it? – Yes, too many to list… I’m def swayed by cover art!
6. Are there any classics/books that you think everybody should read and why? – I can’t really list just one, but I think everyone should read at least 2 or 3 a year. Classics are great and so different than modern books.
7. Have you read a hyped book that disappointed you a lot? – The only one I really remember was Wicked Lovely from many years back….just wasn’t feeling it.
8. Which book characters do you want to be best friends with? – I can’t think of any right now… but I do like characters that have good morals and are sarcastic but not mean. And I like independent characters.
9. What’s your favorite genre and why do you like it? – Dystopian….because its similar to today but different…they are the most believable outcome for the future.
10. Do you like going to the bookstore or buying books online? – I only really get ebooks online from the library. I like that because I can read it instantly.
11. What book would you like to recommend to me? – A good mermaid book, To Kill a Kingdom….haven’t read it…but I hear it is amazing. I’d like to see your opinion.
Here are my nominations in no particular order. It was so hard to choose because I know of soo many blogs that are deserving. I really love all the blogs I discover and really appreciate them taking the time to post!
I'm an avid reader and love most all books, but my favorite genres tend to be mystery, adventure, science fiction and classics. Genres I tend to shy away from include romance, contemporary fiction and chick lit. If I’m not actually reading books, I’m probably at work shelving them at my local library.