- What’s On Your Nightstand @ 5 Minutes for Books. Monthly. On the fourth Tuesday of each month, share the books you’ve been reading and/or plan to read.
- Top Ten Tuesday @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Weekly. Post a top ten booklist using weekly prompts. #TopTenTuesday
- Tell Me Something Tuesday @ Rainy Day Ramblings. Weekly. Post about the weekly question on your blog and link up (topics are up 1 week in advance).
- First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros @ I’d Rather Be at the Beach. Weekly. Share the first paragraph (or a few) of a book you’re reading or thinking about reading soon.
- Reader Workouts @ Joy’s Book Blog. Weekly. A weekly event where we share workout stories, goals, successes, and challenges.
- Can’t Wait Wednesday @ Wishful Endings. Weekly. Let’s shine a spotlight and discuss the books we’re excited about that we have yet to read.
- WWW Wednesday @ Taking On a World of Words. Weekly. What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? What do you think you’ll read next?
- Shelf Control @ Bookshelf Fantasies. Weekly. Let’s talk about a book that we want to read AND already own.
- Wondrous Words Wednesday @ Bermuda Onion. Weekly. Share new words that you’ve encountered or spotlight words you love.
- Library Loot @ The Captive Reader and Silly Little Mischief. Weekly. Share the books etc that you got from the library each week.
- Beyond the Books @ Kissin Blue Karen. Weekly. Weekly prompts are provided on topics that focus on books and life … beyond books.
- Bookish (and not-so Bookish) Thoughts @ Bookishly Boisterous. Weekly. Write what’s on you mind and link up at the host blog every week.
- Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts @ (un)Conventional Book Views. Weekly. Write a post that features a quote with food or drinks that showed up in a recent read, as well as if it’s something you think you’d like or not. Then share it in the link-up at the hosts’ blog.
- Book Beginnings @ Rose City Reader. Weekly. Share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires.
- Book Blogger Hop @ Coffee Addicted Writer. Weekly. A weekly writing prompt for you to answer on your own blog. Prompts are posted well in advance.
- The Friday 56 (with Instagram 56) @ Freda’s Voice. Weekly. Grab a book, any book, and turn to page 56. Find a sentence that grabs you and post it either on your blog or on Instagram tagged with #Friday56.
- Weekend Cooking @ Beth Fish Reads. Weekly. Open to anyone who has any kind of food-related post to share: Book (novel, nonfiction) reviews, cookbook reviews, movie reviews, recipes, random thoughts, gadgets, quotations, photographs.
- Saturday Situation @ Pure Imagination. Weekly. Link up your giveaways and posts you want to promote – that you posted during the week.
- Saturday Review of Books @ Semicolon. Weekly. Link to a book review you’ve written during the past week.
- Stacking the Shelves @ Team Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality. Weekly. A link-up of the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.
- The Sunday Post @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Weekly. Write a post to recap the past week and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blogs. Then link-up with the hosts.
- Best of the Bunch @ A Cocoon of Books. End of the month. Take a look what you read that month and share your favorite book read.
- The Book Nook @ Create With Joy. Monthly. Join in on the 1st Friday of every month to share any of your book-related posts – reviews, news, round-ups. You can add many links as you like.
- My TBR List @ Because Reading. The 1st Saturday of every month. Each month, make a post with three books from your To Be Read List and ask your readers to choose which book you should read next. The following Saturday you should announce the book that won. Then read the book and on the last Saturday of the month, post a review.
- Quick Lit @ Modern Mrs. Darcy. Monthly on the 15th. Link to your post with short reviews of what you’ve read lately.
- The Monthly Wrap-Up Round-Up @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction. Monthly at the end of the month (date varies). Every month, at the end of the month, there’s a monthly wrap-up link-up post where everyone can link up their month end posts. There are no specific requirements for what needs to be in your post, as long as you have a book blog and your wrap-up summarizes your month in some way.