This week’s #TopTenTuesday category is all about book worlds & which ones we’d want to and not want to live in! I decided to do half for good worlds and half for bad worlds! I wanted to thank That Artsy Reader Girl for hosting these topics every week!
- Floating Continents from Heir to the Sky – I love the thought of floating islands and the world seems so easy going….I just don’t want to fall over.
- Miraji from Rebel of the Sands – I would love to live in the wild west…with magical monsters.
- Seneca Society from Seneca Rebel – I love how they are so focused on science and technology.
- Icarus from These Broken Stars – I def don’t like the planet they trekked across, but Icarus sounded amazing.
- The City from Lumiere – I love how safe it seemed but with a lot of adventure right outside the gate. Also the gothic/Victorian touches were so neat!
- Panem from Hunger Games – it just seems ridiculous to have to fight to the death just to live.
- Dystopian Chicago from Divergent – It don’t like the labeling and having to fit into a box.
- The Community from Distant Horizon – I don’t like having to take a pill everyday…like in The Giver.
- Mansion from Dollhouse – Eww no! Dolls, clowns, weird people, being locked away…..no please.
- The Settlement from Whispers in Autumn – Living in fenced settlements and being controlled by mind-altering aliens…no thanks.
So what worlds would you have chosen?