- Seasons of Reading – Seasons of Reading holds 6 readathons every year. Four of these are season theme and the others are special interest.
- Bout of Books – Bout of Books holds about 3 or 4 readathons a year. This readathon has lots of features including challenges and giveaways.
- 24 in 48 – This is a pretty intense readathon. The goal is to for 24 hours over 2 days.
- Seasonal Series Readathon – This readathon/challenge gives you 3 months to read a list specified topics. They also have many traditional readathons throughout the year.
- Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon – This is a short 1 hour readathon held a few times a year.
- Read-O-Rama – A great little readathon held on twitter.
- Duodecathon – Goes on all year and features many reading sprints.
- 7 in 7 Readathon – The goal is to read seven things in seven days.
- Retell-a-thon – Your favorite stories, but with a twist.
- The TBR BustaThon – A seven day readathon that occurs every two months during the first full week.
- CramAThon – Reading a lot of books!
- Rainbow Readathon – A week long colour based readathon.
- Finishathon – a readathon in which you aim to tackle your own reading goals, it can be absolutely anything!
- Captivating Chapters Readathon – Let’s be captivated by some chapters!
- BreakYourTBRApart Readathon – All about breaking your TBR apart.
Giveaways & Freebies